We’ve already seen 888Sport getting involved with Cheltenham by publishing some enhanced odds deals ahead of the festival. These have concentrated mainly on the favourites such as Altior or Douvan but the bookie has now released a further set of odds on some less familiar horses and some lesser ranked races.
These have been separated into three separate deals; they are all for new customers and you have to select one only from the following options.
Melon, Altior or Buveur D’Air
Altior gets a mention again in this promo where you have to select between three horses to win their respective races. If you are going for Altior in the Arkle Trophy, the price here has risen from 1/4 with 888 to 4/1.
As for Melon, the 5 year old is a narrow favourite in the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle at a best of 4/1 with Betway and SkyBet but 888Sport’s new customer deal quadruples that amount to a very generous 16/1.
Finally, BuveurD’Air is a second favourite in the Champion Hurdle at 9/2 with Betway while 888 take that up to 16/1 once again. We’ll confirm significant terms for all offers further down but for the moment, we’ll move on to the Second Promotion.
Might Bite or Douvan
The great Douvan features in this next promotion with its price for the Queen Mother Champion Chase taken from a best of 2/7 with Stan James and Betway up to 5/1 with this offer.
Alternatively, you can back Might Bite in the RSA Chase at enhanced odds of 12/1 compared to the best current book price of 7/2 with Paddy Power and BetFred.
We all know about Douvan – the 7 year old gelding with 13 straight wins – but Might Bite is another good contender and has a higher price with this particular deal.
Yorkhill, Un De Sceaux or Unowhatimeanharry
The third of 888’s latest releases features on the above three horses with a price lift of 9/1 on Yorkhill in the JLT Chase from a best of 6/4 with Bet365 and Winner Sports, Un De Sceaux at 14/1 for the Ryanair Hurdle from 3/1 with Bet365 and BetBright, or Unowhatimeanharry in the Stayers Hurdle at 7/1 from a best of 11/10 with Coral.
Those are all great prices and the toughest test lies in picking one horse from the eight names on this list but if you have made your decision, what is the next step?
- As we’ve mentioned a number of times, this is a deal for new customers only who sign up via the dedicated landing page.
- You can only pick one horse: We’re not sure why this has been split into three promos but that’s an important point to remember – only one offer and one horse can be selected.
- Deposit a minimum of £10.00 into your new account and make your selection, staking between £5.00 and the maximum of £10.00.
- If you are a winner, 888Sport will pay profits at their book price into your account while the remainder, up to the price boosted figure, comes as a free bet token.
- With this bookmaker, free bet tokens will arrive within 72 hours and you have 7 days in which to use them before they expire.
- Please check all ts and cs before you proceed to make sure you are happy.
We’ve seen plenty of enhanced Cheltenham offers already and chances are there will be a few more before the first day of the Festival. No-one has listed more offers than 888 however and with so many horses to choose from, there is a good chance of converting and turning a profit from some great price boosts.